At the end of the module you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of the soil biological life for agriculture
- Describe the principle of functional diversity
- Describe the dynamics of soil organic carbon (SOC) and the different paths to manage SOC in cropping systems
- Module 2 "The model of the rainforest ecosystem" from the course "Introduction to Conservation agriculture & DMC".
- The courses "Soil organic matter" and "Soil organisms" are helpful but not necessary to follow this module